Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today Sat. 12/4

Fry's Electronics Norton 360 V4.0 Premier 3 User License Store price $74.99, after rebate $9.99.   Norton 360 Version 4.0 Premier Edition 3 user  Purchase must be made between now and December 9th .  Rebates must be mailed in no later than 30 days after purchase.  If you choose budget shipping, free shipping.  Sales Tax charged in AZ, CA, GA, IN, IL, TN, TX, NV, and WA

There are 2 rebate forms, one is for  $40.00, and one is for $25.00 dollars.  The $25.00 form reads as Competitive Upgrade Rebate, but it is  also for use with prior Norton products including 360. The 2 forms are at the bottom of the page.

Even though I don't need to upgrade until June, I have used Norton products for years and wait the rebate sales,  they are pretty prompt with the turn around time,  usually 8 weeks, sometimes earlier.  Last time around I forgot to add a piece of information and they rejected my claim, but once I furnished the missing info they sent me my rebate within 2 weeks.  You can pre-register  both your rebate form one at a time here Norton rebate pre-registration.  you will still need to fill the rebate forms EXACTLY as instructed and mail them in,.  If I recall, it did speed my rebate up a bit by pre-register. Be sure to photocopy everything you submit.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment