Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays !

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and will have a safe and Happy New Year!  On that note, with the coming of January, there are many good deals to be had.

One of my favorite places to shop and browse is the Christmas Tree Shop. 
"Founded on Cape Cod in 1970, Christmas Tree Shops is a leading, value priced retailer of home décor, giftware, housewares, food, paper goods, and seasonal products for every time of the year."  If you are a first time subscriber and sign up for their email list, you will receive a $10.00 coupon to use in store for any purchase over $50.00 if you sign up here,  Christmas Tree Shop email sign up.   I have found many great buys year round at CTS .   During the months of January/February I always look for deep after Christmas sales, last season I had been looking for a pre-lit Christmas, I found a tree that had been over $100.00, and had been marked down to about $85.00, but because they were trying to move all the Christmas merchandise out, everything was 90% off, I ended up paying a little over $9.00 for my tree. Here is my "find" from last season!

I am looking forward to see what is in store for bargains this January and February. Here is a link to their flyer. Christmas Tree Flyer .  Happy Hunting

No comments:

Post a Comment